- Place: Rio Grande, RS – Brasil
- Value: R$ 15 Milhões
- Replacing an existing transformer;
- Installation of a second 25 MVA transformer;
- Construction of new outputs for medium voltage networks;
- Full unit digitalization.
The VISION Group completed the expansion of the Rio Grande Substation 2, in the South Coast of RS. The work, carried out in an exclusive contract with VISION and with an approximate value of R $ 15 million, included the replacement of an existing transformer and the installation of a second 25 MVA transformer, doubling the installed capacity. Improvements in this substation included the construction of new outputs for medium voltage networks, what expanded the energy distribution infrastructure to customers in various regions and neighborhoods of the city. In addition, the project is conceived with total digitalization of the unit, an action that allows remote monitoring and control of all Substation equipment through the System Operation Center.