- Place: São Sebastião do Oeste, MG – Brazil
- Beginning: 04/2016 End: 07/2017
- Value: R$ 12 million
- HGIS – SF6 Compact Hybrid Maneuver Module
- São Sebastião do Oeste was the first SE acquired by CEMIG with E-house
- 10 Cubicles / Feeders 1250A / 13,8KV 1250A/13,8KV
The São Sebastião do Oeste substation at 138 kV / 25MVA uses 138 kV, 2000A (25MVA) hybrid modules (GIS) and is the first substation of CEMIG to use E-House (modular and easily transportable metallic electrical room) that E-Houses Includes all Electrical panels: substation protection and control system (SPCS), feeders, AC / DC auxiliary service panels and telecommunications, replacing the conventional electric room previously built in masonry.